Volkswagen Financial Services was established to allow customers to lease a fleet of Volkswagen Group Vehicles. We know cars and vans. That’s what makes us tick and that’s what our entire business has been founded on.
Your browser is not supported.
For the best experience, we recommend using an alternative browser.
We believe that the success of Volkswagen Financial Services over the years is largely due to the fact that the heart of our business is founded on a solid relationship with all of our customers.
We know the relationship you have with your financial services provider is one of the most important professional relationships you will ever have. So, we are dedicated to providing you with excellent levels of customer service and incomparable attention and support.
Who is Volkswagen Financial Services?
Volkswagen Financial Services first launched in Ireland in November 2017 and is a wholly owned subsidiary of Volkswagen Financial Services AG, which is in turn 100% owned by Volkswagen AG, the global vehicle manufacturer.
How do I contact Volkswagen Financial Services?
What are Volkswagen Financial Services opening hours?
Our opening hours are as follows:
9am to 5:30pm Monday to Friday
(Excluding Bank holidays and public holidays)
What products does Volkswagen Financial Services offer?
How do I change my SEPA direct debit bank account details held on file at Volkswagen Financial Services?
To complete a change to current bank account information held on file at Volkswagen Financial Services please download and complete the SEPA Direct Debit Mandate form attached below the FAQ section and return to us marked for attention of the Customer Care department. Once received, we will amend your bank account details on file for future monthly direct debit payments. (Please note there may be an overlap due to the billing schedule of your loan agreement)
How do I complete the SEPA Direct Debit mandate form?
• Please print the attached PDF SEPA Direct Debit mandate form below
• Complete all sections with an asterisk symbol in block capitals
• You will be required to fill in your Name and Address (this must be the name and address of the finance agreement holder or joint finance agreement holders)
• Please ensure that you fill your customer agreement number on the top left hand side of the SEPA Direct Debit mandate form. You can find your customer agreement number on any correspondence that you have received from Volkswagen Financial Services.
• Please add your full bank account number (IBAN) and Swift BIC (what is my IBAN and BIC) An IBAN (International Bank Account Number) is used internationally to uniquely identify the sort code and account number of a customer at a financial institution. You can find your BIC & IBAN information from your own Bank or alternatively the Irish Payment Services Organisation (IPSO) website provides a BIC & IBAN conversion tool which will convert any domestic National Sort Code (NSC) and Account Number to its equivalent BIC & IBAN Click Here
• Please ensure the "date signed" and "place signed" fields are completed on the form
• Note that all payments are recurrent where there is more than one payment left on the agreement
• Finally please ensure that the mandate form is signed by the account holder/holders as named at the top of the form and on the Volkswagen Financial Services agreement.
How can I lease a vehicle or fleet of vehicles from Volkswagen Financial Services?
How do I change my Direct Debit payment date?
How do I change my address held on file at Volkswagen Financial Services?
How do I exercise my rights under Data Protection laws?
To exercise your rights under Data Protection laws, please complete the Data Rights Request Form attached below and return to us marked for attention of the Customer Care department. Once received, we will review the request and take the required actions. (Please note we will need to discuss your request via a phone call to validate the request. This may be either before or after completion of the Data Rights Request Form)
How do I complete the Data Rights Request Form?
• Please print the attached PDF Data Rights Request Form below
• Complete all sections (A and B) in block capitals
• You will be required to fill in your name, address and telephone (this must be the details of the Data Subject making the request)
• You will need to outline which right(s) within GDPR Articles 15-22 you are invoking, including any relevant information to assist us
• Please ensure that you sign and date the form
In Febuary 2014, the Single Euro Payments Area (SEPA for short) took effect in Ireland. SEPA will standardise euro payments across Europe and make it easier to pay for goods and services and to transfer and receive money.
Your Bank Account Number and Sort Code has been replaced with an International Bank Account Number (IBAN) and Bank Identifier Code (BIC). But don't worry - we do not require that you take any action - we have amended your details which we currently hold, accordingly.
Volkswagen Bank GmbH Branch Ireland made the switch to SEPA on 25/11/2013. Volkswagen Financial Services Ireland Limited will continue to use SEPA.
If you have any queries about SEPA and how it will affect your account with Volkswagen Financial Services Ireland Limited, you can contact us directly.
With Volkswagen Financial Services Customer Support you receive instant access to a range of services:
- Breakdown and recovery services
- Accident and damage reporting
- Service booking or maintenance enquiry management
- Glass repair
We believe that the success of Volkswagen Financial Services is largely due to the fact that the heart of our business is founded on a solid relationship with all of our customers.
Volkswagen Financial Services Ireland is committed to providing courteous and professional customer care at all times and ensuring our customers are treated fairly.
If our customers think we may have made a mistake or feel that we have not met their expectations, we want to know so that we can investigate the matter.
All comments are treated seriously and we endeavour to resolve any concerns promptly and fairly.
We will handle all complaints in a fair, courteous, and prompt manner. We will record and investigate all complaints internally. We will aim to resolve the issue for our customers and ensure that the issue does not happen again.
Call us on our Customer Support Helpdesk at: 353 (0) 1 645 6249
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Write to us at:
Volkswagen Financial Services Ireland Limited
Liffey Valley Office Campus
Where possible we aim to resolve all issues on the phone.
If this does not happen in your case and we need to investigate further and will aim to close the complaint in full as soon as possible
If you would like to transfer funds to our account please reference your Lease Agreement number so that we can correctly apply the funds to your account.
Bank Account: Volkswagen Financial Services Ireland Ltd
Bank Address: Bank Of Ireland, 2 College Green, Dublin 2
If you need to change your bank account information held on file at Volkswagen Financial Services, please contact our Customer Support Team to obtain a SEPA Direct Debit Mandate Form.
There was a technical error, please try again.