The service is currently unavailable. Please try again later.
We want to help you drive the car of your dreams so we make our products easily available to you when you visit our dealers. Simply ask one of our highly trained sales personnel in any of the Volkswagen Group dealerships and they will take you through our range of offers. Here's a brief summary to help you on your journey.
PCP is a Personal Contract Plan. It is a flexible car finance package that combines lower monthly payments with real flexibility over a 2 - 3 year period. With PCP you can have a flexible finance plan that suits your circumstances.
Personal Contract Plan is a flexible car finance package that combines lower monthly payments with genuine flexibility in 2 - 3 years time.
With a Personal Contract Plan you can have a flexible finance plan that suits your circumstances.
Thanks to a Guaranteed Minimum Future Value, you don't need to worry about the re-sale value of your car, depreciation or the dreaded NCT.
Under our Personal Contract Plan, Volkswagen Bank Ireland purchases the car on your behalf. You then pay an agreed instalment over 24 - 36 months. A portion of the car's value is deferred until the end of the agreement.
This amount is the minimum value that Volkswagen Bank Ireland guarantees your car will be worth at the end of your agreement, your Guaranteed Minimum Future Value (GMFV).
- Upgrade your car to a newer model.
- Return your car to your dealer with no further payments (subject to fair wear and tear).
- Make a one-off payment or re-finance the final instalment and take ownership of the car.
- Lower monthly payments
- Flexibility at the end of the agreement to choose between 3 options
- Based on the Guaranteed Minimum Future Value you don't need to worry about the re-sale value of your car
- Drive a new car more often thanks to shorter replacement cycles
- Afford a new car or a higher specification model and the latest technologies
- Include additional optional products such as Service Plans
- Known cash flow based on fixed interest rate and payments
- Easy entry based on a minimum deposit of just 10%
Hire Purchase is a really simple, afforable and straightforward route to driving the car of your dreams
There is a Hire Purchase Plan to suit everyone, let us help you find yours.
Hire Purchase is a really simple, afforable and straightforward route to ownership, whether you are buying a new or used car.
You can relax knowing you are in control as you budget your way to buying your new car.
With Hire Purchase you can finance your car over a period of time that you choose between 1 - 5 years.
With Hire Purchase, Volkwagen Bank Ireland will purchase the car on your behalf. After placing a deposit equal monthly payments over the period of the agreement will be agreed.
Once all of the payments have been made, you become the owner of the vehicle. By paying the same each month it's easy to stay on budget.
With a minimum of 10% deposit, we'll organise your fixed monthly payments or you can have an individual tailored plan, spread between 12 months to 5 years.
With Hire Purchase your budget stays in control and you can relax and enjoy the drive.
- Choose the vehicle and repayment period that's right for you
- Pay an initial deposit to start the agreement
- The balance is then divided equally depending on the length of term to suit your budget after the final payment you own your vehicle.
- As a branch of Volkswagen Bank GmbH, Volkswagen Bank Ireland as an entity is authorised by the Federal Financial Supervisory Authority in Germany and is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland for Conduct of Business Rules, which include the general rules within Consumer Protection Code and SME regulations.
- Choose from longer payment terms - up to five years
- Fixed interest rate for the duration of your agreement
- Fixed repayments for ease of cash flow and budgeting
- Flexible terms - any monthly interval between one and five years
- Available for new and used cars
With Used Car Finance options, driving away in the car of your dreams is even more attainable. Across all of our brands, you can avail of excellent interest rates and tailored finance plans to suit your needs.
You will have three options at the end of your agreement in relation to the guaranteed minimum future value (GMFV):
- Pay the final instalment and take ownership of the car, or re-finance it subject to lending criteria
- Part exchange your car for another
- Return your car with no further payment, terms and conditions apply
As a branch of Volkswagen Bank GmbH, Volkswagen Bank Ireland as an entity is authorised by the Federal Financial Supervisory Authority in Germany and is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland for Conduct of Business Rules, which include the general rules within Consumer Protection Code and SME regulations.
There was a technical error, please try again.